There seems to be more and more evidence to support the notion that companies that adapt to challenging conditions tend to prosper. A new white paper from claims solutions specialist, Broadspire, helps companies to achieve successful claims management during a crisis, like the current Covid-19 pandemic.
The white paper details 5 key components behind successful claims management comprising:
- Communicate real-time solutions and actions with employees and clients to keep everyone involved
- Keep an eye on regulatory and jurisdictional responses to any crisis
- Modify products to meet the needs of the current situation
- Pivot when necessary to meet the needs of the market
- Support clients and employees with intention, empathy and compassion
Contributing heavily towards points 1 and 5, claimsplanet app is proving to be an invaluable tool throughout the claims management process during this challenging business climate. An easy-to-use claims management app, claimsplanet is available for use on any Android and Apple mobile device and is used to document and annotate damage and submit a claim back to head office.
claimsplanet app features messaging, as well as document distribution capabilities. With claimsplanet the entire insurance claim is managed within the app environment, driving up communication and support from the moment of claim assignment, to submission, right through the letter-of-settlement-offer.
If you’d like to learn more about claimsplanet, click here to arrange your free trial now. Download claimsplanet for Apple mobile devices here and for Android devices here.